Oasis and back Jan 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Some of my pics from this weekend

We met / found Stoetie a few kays from Tankwa Padstal - lying under his bike practising a new language - I could make out words like "p03s, v0k, n@@I, h03rkind" - I think it as ancient dialect that originates from the Cape somewhere

A few minutes later he had traded in his 990R for a SE and we were making dust again ...

We had a lekker kuier around the pool followed by an awesome dinner

... and YES that is 4 SE's in one place - mine, spankme, JJ and ?

Thanks to all for another lekker weekend at the Oasis - to those that were there and took pics - please post them here and share a story or twenty ... (ping Heimer, weskus, legadema, stoetie, whitedelight, pistonpete et al)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.3 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    69.6 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.4 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    75.3 KB
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    58.1 KB
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    30.3 KB
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    36.1 KB
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    54.2 KB
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    44 KB
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    81.2 KB
Ja thanks to all that was there it was very cool . Had a lekker rustig ride and just as rustig kuier.

great friend great bikes great area to ride what else do u need 

Aaawwww hoe mis ek sommige mense se gesigte nou!!!! Sal MOET trip beplan Oasis toe!

I don't have pictures...but i was there...subdued but there! 8)

Lyk my die planning a ride thread is deesdae langer as die ride report thread ...

JacoM said:
So, What road side maintenance were needed to that 990R?
Fooking fuel pump got water or dirt in. Sorting it out before the  weekend but a trip breaker on the less. Thankfully Jasding was kind enough to borrow me his Super Enduro so that made the swearing a lot less! :biggrin: :thumleft: