Off-road/ Rally play-morning: Sun 22 Feb @ 8:00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camelman

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Gentleman and any ladies.

I have a little loop of about 200km or so I do for training before going on Amageza Recce. It's tough on a big bike but joy on 450's/ 500's or 690's. It starts in Parklands and ends in Parklands. The route is lots of sand, whoops and railroad twee-spoor. It takes about 6 hours to complete depending on how hard you ride.

I have not been on a bike for 4 months, so going to check if the route still exists and just get my eye aligned.

I will be at Parklands Proper Service Station, https://www.google.co.za/maps/@-33.8073667,18.5148189,19z, cnr of Parklands Main and Gie Road at 07:30. We'll leave at 08:00. You are welcome to join.
Please note:
  • This is a rally/ off-road training loop. If you can't ride sand like a highway, you will hate it.
  • I really want to do this ride, so if you fall behind you're on your own. If I fall behind, fall or get a pap tyre, same rule applies.
  • 95% of the route is off-road, so you can theoretically bring a plastic. You will need to refuel on the further-most point, and that's 20km on tar and into town, so your risk.

I'm sure you can't wait to join!  >:D

Last thing. If you can't come, please don't lament the fact here. Lets keep it short. If you're at the point described up top tomorrow at 08:00 you come with, if not, then I go alone. Same thing. But I do love you lot anyway!  :3some: