OK its TRUE, having a Red Head/Ranga/ Ginger is Cheating!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Matt

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
:drif: :) ;D :biggrin: :drif: I have been toying with the idea of getting myself another Mistress for a while now and finally took the "Dive" this past week and got myself this Sexy Little Red Head!! Picked her up in East London yesterday in the pouring rain, pulled her into the kitchen for a bit of foreplay (as my workshop is flooded from the 250+ mm of rain we have had(busy having) ) and final tickling and tweaking. I couldnt sleep last night, wondering if the rain was gonna let up,I wanted to ride her, BAD !!!
Got light at about 5am but still pouring with rain but decided what the hell, pulled on my kit and dragged the little bitch outside and hit the button!
You wont understand until you have been here in the rain, my farm has a lot of red clay that gets slippery as all hell with a bit of water on it( Land Cruizers and tractors have been abandoned until it dries out) and this little baby just flies over it all, it was just too easy, was looking for more challenging stuff so took her into the Kaolin Mine, thought I would be slipping and sliding, but she just grips, couldnt believe it!! So light so easy,
Want to try her out in the rocks later today however I think I must dedicate today to make some radiator braces before it costs me more money purchasing new radiators!
KTM riders have always told me riding the 300XC-w is sooo easy and is like cheating, well..... I am now a believer!! Thanks Throttle Jockey and Edgy for convincing me! Edgy, I dont know what was going on in your head when you got us all to buy CRF's but the problem seems to be sorted :thumleft:   :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCF2792.jpg
    DSCF2792.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 388