Okes a jolling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickenbadger

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Big hello from the Cape. I have too been lurking in the shadows of this glorious forum searching for information on the F800gs as I intend on making the purchase in the next few months. This is after 3 years of finishing my degree and getting a job and finally being able to afford such a machine. A few friends have a common interest in adventure riding, one has already purchased a KTM 950, another is looking at the KLR 650, another the XT 660, and I am looking at the f800gs. Of course this diverse range of bikes has sparked off many a debate about the qualities of each bike and which bike reigns supreme, which usually ends up in a drunken rugby match and winning scrum takes all (usually dictated by who has had the most brandy). I think my f800gs is in the lead at the moment.

Anyway, I will hopefully purchase my fiets from a Dog, if I feel the best bike comes along, dont mind flying to the bike and driving it back to Cape Town. I just need to get on the machine.

I am sure I will be bumping into all of you on the forums and on the roads (hopefully not literally) in the next few years.