Old mill drift 4x4 route near Lesotho border (with 1200GS and Super tenere)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aubrey said:
:sip: What a great trip. Rode the S10 in T mode most of the time as the S mode had to much grunt. The throttle response in sport mode was to sharp. Yamaha informed me that the S10 has a computerized linked system which is the best in the market. I found that on a rocky decline it tends to run away leaving wet spots where you don't want them so I turned it off. (Modification).

Think we where out of our depth a bit but at least we got home in one piece... (Apart from the sprain which was hell riding with)

We have a beautiful country... Explore it on a adventure bike..... But keep it safe and plan well beforehand.

Welcome to WILDDOG's Aubrey.

As a first off road ride you guys are very brave and took a route which would put many experienced riders off, but, now i can hear in your posts that this is only the beginning of many dirt rides.

Look forward to more excellent RR from you and Molten.

PS. Yout boet is gonna sell that red beast within the next 3 off road rides you guys go on. The bug will bite him too!!!!!!

Nice report!

Well done, bet you are 100x more cofident now?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Spoedvark:
Yap, my boet is already looking at some scramblers. He doesnt want to miss out again!

GD:
We got better and better as the day progressed. It was really impressive what you and the bike can do if you do not doubt yourself.

:thumleft:
awesome RR! Cant believe you took those big bikes on those rocks!!!
Oom Aubrey en jou broer hou van bike ry met tekkies aan  :biggrin:

This looks like an easy ride ... the guy on the S10 is wearing  a pear of jeans and running shoes  :pot: