Organ Donor Awareness ride with a classic bike - 30/12 'till 16/01

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eisbein

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi there!

A good friend is about to join WD's and post about this - he's got boxer fever (1200 anniversary GS, Kalahari 800 and a 1958 R60).

The R60 is going to hit the road from Margate beach on the 30th of Dec and he will go coast wise down to Cape Town and then up the west coast and back again - the trip will take him through Port St Johns, East London, Port Alfred, George (via Langkloof R62), Riversdal, Hermanus, Gordonsbaai, Melkbos strand, Clanwilliam, Springbok, Kakamas, Vryburg, Pretoria (via Delareyville), Nelspruit, Piet Retief, St Lucia and Durban.

This is going to be a tar road only trip, but he will enjoy it if people can join him on either the whole trip or parts of it.

This is a for a worthy cause, so I'm sure the WD's won't mind to stay with him on the tar roads at a leisurely pace for this one
;D ;D

I will probably be joining from Riversdal to Clanwilliam if I can get my ducks in a row.

I'll wait for him to join and post more detail about the trip and what he might need on the way.

He wants to get as much exposure as possible for organ donation, so if anyone can help with that side of things (maybe by creating some awareness in local newspapers and such) I am sure it would be appreciated.