Oue maak plek vir nuwere! Beter maak plek vir die beste!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwannieBraai

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
As you might know, I sold my GS 3 weeks ago, thought I will settle for something "smaller" but the BM bug is alive & kicking. Almost bought a bike last week in Jhb but said to my wife and kids, I have this feeling that I am going to get something nice innie Kaap! If I had space in the Audi I would have packed my helmet and jacket too . . . . .  This morning awoke rather late in Melkbos, must be the Cape weather, as allways, first check my email by phone still lying in bed, there it is another gumtree alert for "bmw 1200", check, what? Wow . . a Adventure, 2008 mod for R125k, what? . .. with alu boxex top  & side?

Give the guy a call, ok, meet me at 9h in Pinelands . . . hurry . . . shower . . .komaan Biela, ry jy saam? Waantoe Pa? Ga gou bike kyk ( wifey just looks at us, smiling,  ;DI told her I am gonna skep somthin here!!)

Off to Vishoek with Leon, what a nice person with a beautiful heart!  . . .check bike, even has ESA, great condition, price good, done deal, Leon gives me a helmet too, otherwise how am I going to get to the FS, thx very much Leon! :) ;) ;D

Drop Leon, off to Atlantic, sort out paperwork, will collect tomorrow sometime, sommer combine with a nice coastal tour!
While we still on our way back Leon's neighbour calls, want the bike, sorry sold chum! :)

Thx Leon, thx Dave at Atlantic and most of all thx to my Dad, who is in the organizing business!!
I agree so much with David when he said in the songs he wrote: "  Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.  (Ps 37:4)

Its so true, baie dankie my Pa, ek waardeer Jou! ;)

Anyway, so the epic journey home via the Namaqualand will start next weekend with pics to accompany. Biela can hardly wait ; "Pa kan ek hom biekie vat op die stil paaie?"  Hoe nou gemaak?  . . . .

. . . to be continued . . . .

200812232657.jpg