Partners needed for long tour riding in 2010.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hi all! I'm busy at this moment putting my every bit of savings away to be able to purchase a Brand New Kawasaki KLR650 for myself by the end of 2010. I've owned 2 superbikes of which i was in accidents with both!  :imaposer: My first being a Honda VFR400 nc21 and my previous bike which was a Yamaha Thunderace and she had been the best bike i've ever owned. Sadly some stupid person not knowing how to cross a road took my Thunderace out without me even going over the speed limit. Now that bike was stolen from the accident scene and wasn't insured either so that was a big loss to my heart.

Now that i've ridden 2 Japanese bikes and i'm deciding to purchase another such as the Kawasaki am i making the right choice for my 1st on/off road bike? As this being my 1st on/off road bike you probably understand by now i have no experience for the gravel riding i wanna be doing!  :ricky:

So im really looking for that somebody that can tag along with me through out our beautiful country and explore the wilderness and camp out with!  :pot: Better for our own safety and for our bikes of course.