Pivot pegs for 1200 GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beemer man

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I stumbled across these pegs to-day, something I have been looking for, for over a year, rode back from the 2005 GS challenge with acute Achilles Tendonitis and have suffered ever sice if I stress it by riding too much, one of the things I identified is the flat positioning of the foot on the footpeg which aggrevates the condition, I asked around and discussed it with TT looking for a footpeg that swivels through 90 degrees, only to be told you can't get, well guess what YOU CAN, Pivot Pegz in Australia make these boooootiful specimens, you can look at their web site pivotpegz.net for an animated view. Not cheap R1200 but I cant wait to try them, stood on a KTM this afternoon with them fitted will take a little getting used to, but for applying the back brake whilst standing, they are a winner because your foot rolls down onto the brake.
All in all I am mighty pleasd with my purchase, Gavin from Shadowline is the agent 0832257251

Attachments

• Pivot Pegz.jpg
    Pivot Pegz.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 125