Planning a Ride--No --More--Maybe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hi all,
        Just to let you all know that in future i will no longer be planning toooo many rides on the Forum :( I will still arrange my odd Newbie Rides for all as they seem to go down well ::) excuse the pun ;D In future the Newbie rides will be for new and old members to meet one another and socialize ;) and do some networking.

Why! you may ask ??? Well a opportunity has come up for me to do what i enjoy most and get paid for it ;D I have been approached to do some guided tours and training for new comers to Adventure riding on a one on one basis and sometimes in small groups.

This will keep me busy mostly on week-end's and as i am my own boss ;) time is no issue.

As i have discussed with some WD's i will however need some assistance ( expenses paid.) as sweeper and vechile back-up driver on the longer rides. Ladies also welcome to help if they feel they can.

I do not want to say to much now as it may seem that i want to advertise. That is Not the case. Two large bike agents are bringing the work my way.

But all is not Lost we will still go on the Odd rides n ow and again.
I also have a ride in a National Park lined up that i started with months ago. this one will be for the WD's only. We will pay our own cost's--When? as soon as i have everything in place.

I will also post some of the rides for you all to enjoy what we enjoy most---Adventure Riding.