pls help me from not foking op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coala

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Now, this is no ordinary request.  I know all about rubbing your pot in baby oil, smelling nice to the female sex and some other weird work characters who also start to show interest.  Yeeeeeez.  What I am talking about is this: I wear glasses, the type that makes you see things you would normally not â?? not the BMW type they sell to make you look cool.  My solution was to buy the GSA with the extra wind protection and slap an extension screen on â?? now I ride with the helmet open.  Now you all know why I have a GSA.  Okay, lets move on.  As with all propeller riders I pose (i.e. stand up) when passing lower order cages and other movable things when approaching speed bumps â?? that feeling of power as you wisp past is what life is all about.  The problem is that I then get a sudden face of shit cold air â?? the nose starts running and I end up taking my  fabulously gloved hand off the equally fabulously heated grip.  Its just not on â?? thatâ??s why I ride an ubber luxurious machine capable of passing cages over speed bumps.  So â?? what do you guys wearing glasses do from fogging op. Thatâ??s the question.