• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Prices dropped: Men and Women jackets, DS helmets. leather suit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Trompie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Hi Dogs

Selling the following. Not gonna ride for the next few years.

All items will be left in Krugersdorp this weekend, at a fellow Wilddog and good friend, Mark aka Oooms. wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=14115
Viewing and/or collection can be arranged with him, please.
I'm doing this because I live in the Northwest, and want to avoid the shipping costs and associated risks.
Thanks for the help Oooms!

All prices are negotiable, make reasonable offers please.

Contact me at a.steyn29 at gmail dot com.
Phone or whatsapp - zero 78 nine 8 two 5 zero 6 four. We currently have bad cellphone reception, so please mail or whatsapp or pm if you don't get me on the phone. I will phone back.

If you want to call dibs on an item, please do so publically by replying on this thread.

1. Tourmaster Transition 2, Mens Large/44. Good condtion, no tears, all zips perfect.
R1000 SOLD

2. Tourmaster Trinity 2, Women XL/14-16. Good condition, barely worn.
R1000

3. 2-Piece twat suit. XL jacket, 34 - 36 pants. Good condition. One vent zip on pants is stripped though.
R950 SOLD

4. Leatt GPX Adventure III, size M, black. All packaging and straps included. Good condition.
R1900 Sold

5. Shoei Hornet DS, black. Size L 59 - 60cm. Two small paint chips, and light scratches from helmet falling off the bike.
R2900. SOLD (Excuse the dirt, will wash it tonight)

6. Nolan X-lite X551, Matt black. Size M. Couple fine scratches on the back. Barely worn. The top peak screw got lost, and I used a Vega screw, but never got round to buying a new Xlite screw. It works perfect though.
R2500 SOLD

7. 1-Piece Racing leathers. Worn twice. As new. I would say size is small to medium. I am 1.75cm and weighed 76kg when I fitted into it. But it was a tight fit.
R1000

Thanks for looking.