Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nee wat Jo.  Met 'n Boeremeisie soos jy in Afrika . . . . verander die hele Afrika nog een vd dae  :biggrin:

Sterkte, mooi ry en dankie vir al die updates.

As jy met jou terugkeer Oos Londen verbykom, dan sal 'n hele paar honde wil saamry.

JMOL said:
Nee wat Jo.  Met 'n Boeremeisie soos jy in Afrika . . . . verander die hele Afrika nog een vd dae  :biggrin:

Sterkte, mooi ry en dankie vir al die updates.

As jy met jou terugkeer Oos Londen verbykom, dan sal 'n hele paar honde wil saamry.

Dankie! Dit sal lekker wees.  :thumleft: :ricky:

Jo, ek het 'n local besigheidspersoon wat ek dalk kan opwakker as jy 'n 'letter of invitation' of iets wil reel.

Hulle het nog altyd baie mooi na my gekyk. Hulle is in Lagos

Laat weet my per pm - ek weet jy het min tyd, maar sal sien wat ek kan uitrig as jy wil

Heimer said:
Jo, ek het 'n local besigheidspersoon wat ek dalk kan opwakker as jy 'n 'letter of invitation' of iets wil reel.

Laat weet my per pm - ek weet jy het min tyd, maar sal sien wat ek kan uitrig as jy wil

Baie dankie Heimer!!!  :thumleft:
Maar ek het dit klaar uitgesort. Dankie man. Waardeer.

jorust said:
Heimer said:

Mooi  :thumleft:

Ek glo jy sal die Nigeriers baie waardeer en heel ander insig oor hulle kry as wat ons van hulle het hierso.

Heimer said:
jorust said:
Heimer said:

Mooi  :thumleft:

Ek glo jy sal die Nigeriers baie waardeer en heel ander insig oor hulle kry as wat ons van hulle het hierso.

:thumleft: :thumleft: Ek weet. Ek het 'n paar goeie vriende in Nigeria. Awesome mense. Ek sien vreeslik uit daarna om die land te ervaar.

As for the follow up on the "Mr Moegoe" story:

"Ek het jou mos gesê ek het meer maatjies as jy!!! lol"

So my Nigeria visa has been sorted and waiting for me in Libreville. I've asked that they send my passport and papers back to Pointe Noire and will probably aim to leave Congo on Thursday.  :ricky:

You're doing well.....don't stress about the cracks in the tyre, it sometimes happens from incorrect pressures, carry on, the tyres will be fine. :thumleft:

Adventurer said:
You're doing well.....don't stress about the cracks in the tyre, it sometimes happens from incorrect pressures, carry on, the tyres will be fine. :thumleft:

:thumleft: Thank you Kurt!

hi JO . really enjoyed the "moegoe" story . well done for getting it all sorted . good luck and be safe .

All the best mate. We ride with you in spirit. :ricky:

A few more pics before I leave Congo. These were in Angola, riding from Luanda to Soyo.

Camping out on the beach
ToSoyo1.jpg

The dressing room/kitchen/shower room
ToSoyo2.jpg

These are still in use...watched the fisherman going out to work the next morning
ToSoyo3.jpg

Ready to hit the road again to Soyo
ToSoyo4.jpg

Between Manga Grande and Soyo
ToSoyo5.jpg

ToSoyo6.jpg

Lunch!!!
ToSoyo7.jpg

Must admit the fish was delicious!!!
ToSoyo8.jpg

:salut:

Wat 'n avontuur! Jy het guts girl. Respect.

:thumleft:

Tomorrow I leave for Gabon!!!!

Friends in Angola have been updating me on news about a guy also on the road going North up the West Coast. Two days ago friends in Soyo phoned me to tell me that he was with them in Soyo and would be crossing into Cabinda the next day.
I received him here in Pointe Noire today. His name is Allan, a guy from the Czech Republic. He's been living in Cape Town the last two years and now on his way up to Prague on a BMW F800GS.

We will probably ride together until Ghana. From there our routes split. Will see how it goes.

I hope to reach the Equator on Friday. Will be putting up the next update in Libreville.

Next time I chat to you all, I'll be in the Northern Hemisphere.  :ricky: :mwink:

jorust said:
Tomorrow I leave for Gabon!!!!

Friends in Angola have been updating me on news about a guy also on the road going North up the West Coast. Two days ago friends in Soyo phoned me to tell me that he was with them in Soyo and would be crossing into Cabinda the next day.
I received him here in Pointe Noire today. His name is Allan, a guy from the Czech Republic. He's been living in Cape Town the last two years and now on his way up to Prague on a BMW F800GS.

We will probably ride together until Ghana. From there our routes split. Will see how it goes.

I hope to reach the Equator on Friday. Will be putting up the next update in Libreville.

Next time I chat to you all, I'll be in the Northern Hemisphere.  :ricky: :mwink:
Sterkte...................die ewenaar wag vir jou. :thumleft:

Die ewenaar bring vir my "memories" terug, ek hoop jy geniet dit en ek dink dit is 'n mylpaal vir jou. Ek hou van jou nuwe " profile photo" groete en sterkte voorentoe.

Attachments

• Africa Trip Schalk 359.jpg
    Africa Trip Schalk 359.jpg
    350.9 KB
You go girl!!!
Goodluck on the rest of the trip...you can be very proud of yourself!!!

Well done!!!  :thumleft: :thumleft: