• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RotoPax 6.6 Litre Fuel Pack set + RotoPax Locakble Mounts (SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Hi Wild Dogs

As per my previous post in which I am selling my bike bling to make space for our first child, I am also selling all the thing I can make do without.

These Fue Storage Panniers have saved me on more than one occasion, we all know KTM's are not as fuel economical as BMW's or other japanese bikes, but hey, at least we have a nervous smile on our faces when that reserve light comes on huh?

Anyways, I bought these from Wild@Heart Adventires in Cape Town for the following prices: and below that is what I want for them:
https://wildatheartadventure.co.za/rotopax.html

I paid in total: R5 580

RotoPax 6.6 Lire Fuel Pack Set: R2460 Inclusive of VAT
RotoPax Locakble Mount set: R2120 Inclusive of VAT
RotoPax Mounting Plate set(Specially for the Hepco & Becker Pannier Racks: R1000 Inclusive of VAT

What I want in total: R3 600

RotoPax 6.6 Lire Fuel Pack Set: R1600
RotoPax Locakble Mount set: R1500
RotoPax Mounting Plate set(Specially for the Hepco & Becker Pannier Racks: R500

RotoPax230.jpg

RotoPax231.jpg

RotoPax234.jpg

RotoPax235.jpg

RotoPax236.jpg

RotoPax237.jpg

RotoPax238.jpg

RotoPax239.jpg

RotoPax240.jpg

RotoPax241.jpg

RotoPax243.jpg

The great thing about the ones I bought is that they can be locked, and in my opinion, in JHB, this is absolutely vital, how many times to do stop over at a pub and worry about whether anything will be stolen off your bike, especially if its as easy as twisting and removing 2 containers worth almost R3000 including the petrol you paid for?

The locale units are definitely worth the extra money in my opinion.