Sacks sand and quarry ride WC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamanya

Andrew to most
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
We met on Sunday, I needed to get 17 hours of flying out of me. (Australia and back for the week - business).

I only have snippets of video that shows the day. No Photo's.

Great morning out. The video flattens everything. And so do the bikes, it still amazes me where they will go with a bit of commitment

Thanks for the video Kamanya. Enjoyed the ride thoroughly.
Looks like you didn't get that part where I put you in the dust with your own bike...  :)
Thanks for sharing, was a experience to remember.

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

nice one guys. Thanks feeling a little home sick  ;)

Ja that hill still has my name on it, I'll have to come down to CT and conqure it sometime, maybe when it is not so soft and sandy......alot more hard packed at this time of year.  ;D

Ja, sorry for the chirp, Mark, I just couldn't resist.  It's much firmer going during winter.  In any case those big KTMs are roosting that hill flat in no time.

Hi Mark.

It's much easier now than when you last tried it. Only sandy towards the top. Still took me 3 tries though.  :p

Watched it now, jislaaik SACK you are handle-ing that 800 amazingly!
Are you enjoying it more than the 1200?

COOOOL you guys :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

Thats a helluva to get the flying out of one for sure

you guys had fun  ...wooohoo  :thumleft:

:imaposer: the chirp was good and I had a sneaky felling that hill would be featured in the vid.

Damn I do miss those quarry rides. Always good fun.

We are venturing out in a couple of weeks time to find some really good sand here.

So far the river bed has been great fun

EtienneDRZ said:
Are you enjoying it more than the 1200?

Offroad.....Yes. For long distances it's nowhere near as comfortable. Am I happy? Like a skinny grey pig in sh!t.