Sena SMH5-FM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

profiler

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Please note that I am not affiliated with any supplier or person providing this product, I am also not advertising on anyone's behalf and I am also not benefiting in any for posting this:

Now, that is out the way,

After investigating the Intercommunication options between rider and pillion, and/or rider to rider, (Analog/Digital two way radios and the Bluetooth Units) I have decided today to put my local supplier to the test. (Not officially..... O0)

The knowledge the supplier showed on his products was very impressive and I really appreciated all the options given.

Anyway, I walked away with a Sena SMH5-FM single unit. Got home and ripped my Helmet apart and fitted the new toy. Within 5 minutes I was making and receiving calls, walking around the house with my Helmet on my head, speaking on the phone to my wife 10 meters away.

I also downloaded and upgraded to a newer version from Sena's website which was painless.

Bottom line is at this stage I think and believe it is a good product and not to pricy at all. You can make and receive calls, Listen to music via bluetooth, upgrade firmware, Inster-communicate, and what I really like is the FM Radio facility.

Anyway, I am a happy customer today!!

It is so nice when something works!!

Latest posts