Service from Honda Helderberg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boere

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Bought a new Vara from above dealer 3 months ago. Had all the xtra's done and fitted by this dealer without any complains regarding cost. Also bougt 3 helmets 1X Arai and 2X Zues. Did a lot of spray and coating on rims and some alu on the bike.

Had to take the bike back to have the Honda charger plug connected which i did. 2 weekends ago i went with Briv and some other dogs to die Mond for a sleepover and checked everything the Thursday night after i got home from work.

Plug not working. Did drop them a mail as i could not take the bike in as my Ops manager was of that day. It also started to rain the morning.

They replied that they cannot come to my house but if i bring the bike in they will sort this out. I did phone Jacques DP @ Honda Helderberg and explain to him what happened. He promised to sort this out with the service department. Well it has been 2 weeks now and no news. As i am a big Droomers Bellville customer i was told to bring it in and that they will sort this out.

I did spend about 30K on xtras with them and also had a problem with a price difference between quoted by sales-man and invoiced to me.Also no reply.They fitted spots and the wire's look like shit. I was told to bring it back so that they can clean the wiring up a bit and to make it look neat. WTF do it right the first time.

I will have to try Honda Tygerberg in future as i also did buy a bike for one of the boys in April this year.

Unfortunatly i DONT  tolerate Kark service as i am paying for what i want.