Shaving my legs for a ride?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7836.jpeg

We love our trips to Tonteldoos…
Usually leave around 2 on a Friday after a morning at work. Friday night we have Ruth’s famous Chicken Curry and a few beers. We stay up late listening to Joe’s entertaining stories about his childhood and days in the Rhodesian Army. Saturday we head out to Joe’s mountain for a lekker rocky ride and then on to Highside Tavern for lunch (I see the name has changed to the Otter and some or other, but still great place to stop) In teh afternoon we have fun on the flat track at Bush Boyz and in the evening Joe’s famous fillet braai. We head back home again Sunday morning to be back early enough to spend time with the family.

This program doesn’t allow for a lot of exploring, we usually have to ride quite hard to get to Bush Boyz before dark on Friday. This time round, we arranged the trip well in advance and I made sure everybody took off the whole Friday so that we could do a proper ride to Tonteldoos, hopefully on some tracks we’ve never ridden before.

Igna could not join us on Friday morning, but was looking at joining us on the route somewhere after lunch. Mark was a late entry and we made arrangements to meet up in Lydenburg late afternoon.

As for the rest of us, we met up at 7am and made our way towards White River in the early morning traffic

View attachment 856445
@Noneking wat is die huidige stand van sake mbt akkommodasie in Tonteldoos? Ek dink High-Side Tavern is nou "The Hungry Otter", is Bush Boyz nog daar en/of oop vir die publiek?

@Noneking wat is die huidige stand van sake mbt akkommodasie in Tonteldoos? Ek dink High-Side Tavern is nou "The Hungry Otter", is Bush Boyz nog daar en/of oop vir die publiek?
Jare laas by die pub gebly. Eet maar altyd daar of stop vir bier.

Bush Boyz is nog oop vir publiek. Ons favourite oornag plek