• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sherco 300 SER for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
2 x Sherco 300 SER 2013 for sale. Mate of mine has two bikes for sale that his son rode in 2013 season (some guys can still afford to hang it out there)
Got his two new Shercos for 2014 and hence selling these. The price is really good for a 300 4st race bike - regardless of brand. :thumbsup:
Thought maybe a few fellow Capies may like this info - we generally have a little less cash than those upcountry boys and bargains are hard come by.
R55000 each. Perfect condition. Factory fitted 'aftermarket' parts include glide plate/ fan/ Akropovic exhaust -full system. Bike has dual mapping. Maintained by Sherco SA in KZN.
For those worried about backing: Been in SA since Feb 2013. Imported by Jade Gutzeit Motorsport.
Sherco maintained and serviced by CPR in Cape Town. SHERCO Cape Town operates from CPR premises - new bike sales etc.
I have a 300 and 250 that we race in Cape Town if anyone wants to have a squizz.
If anyone is interested drop me a message and will put you in touch with him.  :thumbsup: