Short n sweet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgy

Bachelor Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
Four of us left at lunch time on friday arvie for a pretty much unplanned weekend trip, the only plan was that I booked in at the Orange Elephant at Turds spot in Addo. We were lucky with the weather and had a great time travelling some known as well as a few new routes, saturday night we ended up in Knysna after a quick obligitory splash and dash with Harold and Angie at her G-Spot ;D My phones charger was on awol so only managed a few cell pics on friday arvie....maybe Dom has a few?
1. Annes Villa
2. Awesome few streams to cross :biggrin:

Attachments

• fhjk.jpg
    fhjk.jpg
    493.3 KB
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    291.5 KB
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    330.3 KB
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    283.9 KB
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    295.3 KB
Turds spot
GingerNinger on his mighty sweet 690
Gem of a road we found between Kirkwood and Steytlerville highway!

Attachments

• eedd.jpg
    eedd.jpg
    326.7 KB
  • ffgh.jpg
    ffgh.jpg
    318.5 KB
  • sdsd.jpg
    sdsd.jpg
    345.7 KB
  • photo e.jpg
    photo e.jpg
    360.7 KB
The river is full I see. Only a drop last time I was there. Glad to see fun was had.  :ricky:

THROTTLE JOCKEY said:
The river is full I see. Only a drop last time I was there. Glad to see fun was had.  :ricky:

A bit surprising as we have only had about 3mm this whole month?

Heading for the Orange Elephant at Addo ... Anne's Villa at the bottom of Zuurberg Pass - this used to be the main route from Johannesburg and was one of the old coach houses that included a blacksmith - now on show as a museum. Can stay there as a B&B now. Great area.

Attachments

• DSC00855.JPG
    DSC00855.JPG
    218.9 KB
well done dogs, was very NVS.
Lets have some more!
How about a trip to the Bull Run 4-5 October near Britstown?

Nice phodies!

Dom did you nearly drown the HP in that water crossing  :pot:  :deal:

adv said:
Nice phodies!

Dom did you nearly drown the HP in that water crossing  :pot:  :deal:

No problem and did not even connect the snorkel ... was deeper than I first expected though. Were a few other shallower ones as well - great little road :ricky:

These impromptu less planned gettaways are often the best. Also a big thumbs up to Turdie for accommodating us despite being full with a national downhill bike race on the go just down the road at Heyterdale - also CFT's son Josh who was a great host and cooked a mean steak and home made bread, potato bake etc.  :thumleft:  Also for any who do not know - Knysna is always a good place for WD's to quench a thirst and misbehave after and long day in the saddle ... Mitchells brews, sweet heavensents that talk foreign >:D, a super cool granny and some not MILFS holding up the bar ... just your normal local I guess.  ;D

Nice one.

I saw you guy's on Sunday morning coming from the Heads side ( I lekke jaloers)
Your Xr looks lekke man. :ricky:

gwild said:
Nice did you come over zooberberg? From the inn? Hows the road?

Yes - known as Zuurberg Pass. Road is fine and seen it much worse. Rocky in places but nothing too hectic.