• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Slightly abused pair of Rallye Trousers [SOLD]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_wes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
I'm selling off my BMW Rallye2 trousers (again). The Rallye2 is the older version - same as what Ewan and Thingy wore in LWR. Pants are well used and require a good clean, new leather on the insides of the legs, and re-stitching of one of the waist adjusters. The mesh bits behind the vent zips are also looking a little ratty. Size is more or less XL / XXL. I wear 38/40 jeans and these are a decent fit. Colour is grey with a lovely dust / mud finish.

Yours in the current condition, including the gore-tex liner, for the low low price of R700. Fixing the leather and adjuster should not cost very much at all, and then you'll have a kickass pair of pants on your hands. Selling because I want to buy other gear  :thumleft:

Pics:

Note burn mark on right leg (your left) which has a tiny hole in it, popped waist adjuster, and tear on left leg leather...
dsc08932h.jpg

dsc08933.jpg

dsc08934z.jpg

dsc08935k.jpg