• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2006 BMW GSA - Prestine condition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
The photos speak for the condition of the bike, but here are some more details.
2006 BMW GSA - base model, no abs/heated grips. The bike has done 90012km of which I believe most of it was on tar. I bought the bike from a fellow wilddog member in July 2020 and only rode 1000km on it in total. The bike has had it's 90k service, but should go for an annual service, which I will leave up to the new owner to decide if they want to do it or not. The bike has a full service history, spare key and books.
I recently purchased an LC, hence the sale. I put new Karoo 3 tires on, which has only done 1000km and fitted a new battery about 2 months ago.
I would like to get R68k for the bike, which I feel is fair in the condition that she has been kept. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Bike is in Somerset West sleeping in the garage next to the big sister.
I am in no rush to sell and might even put a few more km on it before the new owner collects  ;D
Whatsapp works as well as inbox messages. Reach me on oh 7 one, six 4 two, five 3 double 8.

Attachments

• iPhone 4 Wildog-04.jpg
    iPhone 4 Wildog-04.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 374
  • iPhone 4 Wildog-09.jpg
    iPhone 4 Wildog-09.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 370
  • iPhone 4 Wildog-10.jpg
    iPhone 4 Wildog-10.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 370
  • iPhone 4 Wildog-11.jpg
    iPhone 4 Wildog-11.jpg