• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD 2007 R1200GS Adventure, 31000km, FSH, Bmw alu top box & panniers, R99k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psyber_Bru

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250L
Howzit dogs,

I am selling my trusty steed because my long distance touring days are over for now with two nappy fillers in the household.

Info and specs:
  • 2007 model & spec BMW R1200GS Adventure with heated grips and ABS
  • Integral ABS II version (ie not the servo-assisted abs system) and the ABS pump motor was refurbished last week by Jughead (thanks Guy for the excellent service!) and carries a 5 year warranty.
  • In excellent condition (the only battle scars are on the LHS mirror, hand guard & crash bar as per the pics from when I lost my footing on uneven ground and the RHS spotlight bracket has been plastic welded due to the previous owner falling over in his driveway).
  • Full service history with Bmw except for the 20,000km service which was done by an independent bike mechanic.
  • Odometer currently on 31,333km.
  • The 30,000km service was done on 19 Dec 2014 (at 26,800km) and was a large service (air filter, oil filter, all oils, brake fluid, timing belt, spark plugs, brake pads & valve gaps), so only an oil change service due in a couple of months.
  • 3 mature previous owners since new (including myself). I bought the bike in Krugersdorp with 20,000km on the clock.
  • I predominantly used the bike for touring (SA only) and did less than 300km on good dirt roads. No gravel rash at all.
  • Bmw aluminium top box and panniers included (also in excellent condition and key'ed to the ignition key).
  • Carbon wrapping on the tank covers and carbon pattern decals on the pod covers. (Not to hide damage, just for styling purposes).
  • Michelin Anakee II’s front & back, with decent tread and 1 year roadside assistance remaining.
  • The catalytic converter has been removed.
  • Always sleeps in the garage under a bike cover.

Price R99,000.00 (Yes, I am negotiable, R95k will seal the deal).
The bike is in Port Elizabeth.
You can contact me via e-mail, PM or cel (Zero 73 639 514 Three).

Thanks,
Johan