• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD***97 KLR 650 C for sale***SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngj874

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda NC750X
Selling my somewhat modified KLR 650 C.

The bike has been used quite often but since the mode button on the vapour doesnt work i cant see what the total mileage is. I think its safe to assume that it is alot.
I skinned the clear IMS tank with fiberglass which can easily be taken off. Reason for the fiberglass was so that I could paint the tank.
The bike has the eagle mike doohickey as well as the schnitz 685 piston installed which doesnt use any oil.
Papers are in order and up to date

The bike does however need attention.
1: The sprocket seal is leaking.
2: The bike was running fine last week when all of a sudden it spluttered when it was revved above 4000 rpm. I check the carb and diaphram and besides the worn air cut off diaphragm all looks good. I checked the compression which was at just over 10bar.
I have no Idea why it is acting like it is but honestly Im not interested in finding the issue so rather just gonna sell it and put the funds towards a xt1200

Price for the bike is R11 000.00

DSC_9569 by ngj874, on Flickr

DSC_9570 by ngj874, on Flickr

DSC_9571 by ngj874, on Flickr