• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - BMW GSA Adventure - 2016 - R185k - Including rider gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Selling my immaculate 2016 BMW GSA with full service history. I am the one and only owner of the bike. The 10k service has already been done at Donford Stellenbosch.
Bike comes with all keys and book as the day I bought it. Bike has a quickshifter and sounds amazing with the Akro pipe.
In addition to the Anakee 3 tires that was originally on the bike when purchased will be included in the sale. The current Mitas have done about 300km on them and near perfect condition.
The bike has slept in a garage since the day I bought it and looked after with care.

I would like to get R185k. For this price it includes the Bike with Akro pipe, Anakee tires, original pipe, size 45 BMW boots, M Airoh Adventure helmet, and open to discussing the sale of the BWM Ralley suit in size 52. I am 1.92m tall and waist 34. I have to sell the bike in 2018, but not desperate enough to consider silly offers. You are getting a once a lifetime deal here.

More pics on request.

Attachments

• gsa (1 of 4).jpg
    gsa (1 of 4).jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 953
  • gsa (2 of 4).jpg
    gsa (2 of 4).jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 945
  • gsa (3 of 4).jpg
    gsa (3 of 4).jpg
    596.1 KB · Views: 946

Latest posts