• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

-- SOLD -- Digital Bike Cam -- SOLD --

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Varadero

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
A mate of mine who's in the security industry bought a couple of these and talked me into taking one as well.  They're pretty amazing given their size but I just don't use mine since I prefer to take stills pics with my Canon.  So here it is for sale.  In the pic below it's next to the box to give you an idea of how small it really is.

Here's a bit of a write up on its specs, etc.

Mini DV 80S Sport Digital Recorder

The Smallest Digital video camera in the world with High Resolution, Specially tailored for any outdoor enthusiast to capture all the action of your outdoor pursuits. The Micro digital video camera is solid and of high quality build.

Featuring a 2-megapixel camera that has a 72° field-of-view, shooting in conditions of 1 lux. All recorded video is store at 640 x 480 resolution at 25fps, relying on a microSD memory card as its storage medium of choice. It is also pretty hardy, capable of working in temperatures ranging from -10°C to 60°C.

Dimensions: 55x28x20 mm
Weight: 40g

The camera is in Jhb.  Price = R1000