• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*SOLD* FS: Garmin Zumo 350 *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friggs

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Garmin Zumo 350 with the original Garmin Motorcycle power cab;e (never cut), Garmin cradle and RAM mounts. The device itself is in decent nic, the battery life is still excellent (been about 4 months since I used it but it still has around 50/60% battery life and has been on standby since I last used it. I have most of the boxes as well - for the GPS itself, the Cradle and I think the power cable as well - but not for the RAM mounts since they mostly come in plastic bags.

Located in Pretoria East/Centurion, happy with collection (Route 21 Corporate park by day, Garsfontein East in the evenings). I will ship but only if the buyer organises their own courier who collects from me at my office.

R3500.

Please PM if keen or with questions so I can answer, I might not see replies to the thread right away as I'm not online as much as I used to be.

Cheers.

Edit: Reason for sale is that I'm simply not using it...