• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD...FS: KTM 660 RALLYE FACTORY REPLICA...SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamoko

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
;DKTM 660 RALLYE FACTORY REPLICA

Regrettably the time has come to let her go (other hobbies taking priority).

The KTM factory had one objective in mind with this bike - TO WIN THE DAKAR. With a fuel capacity of 48 litres (can actually hold 52L) and the power of a Man truck - this is one awesome beast! The manoeuvrability and handling are exceptional - even at all up weight and regardless of terrain.

The bike is made to race but is also an awesome off-road tourer/dual sport bike. I toured Namibia & the Kaokoveld on her with a tank bag and soft saddle bags similar to the Giantloop Great Basin bags.

The bike's condition is excellent and READY TO RACE! Price is R140,000. To put the value in perspective a new 450 Rallye will set to back R480,000 (landed in SA).

PLEASE: No time wasters, tyre kickers, jolly rides!! If you are serious then call me on 082-491-8872 to arrange viewing in the east of Pretoria.

The details are:

- 2004 model with approx 15,000km.
- Imported from Dubai. I'm the 2nd owner. 1st owner raced her in one Dubai Desert Race.
- Fully licensed and roadworthy. All papers are in order. Can cross SA's borders.
- Front & rear suspensions were serviced and tuned by Hilton Haywood. The suspension is really SWEET!!
- Bash plate has water & oil reservoir tanks for carrying backup.
- Scott's Steering Damper.
- Trailtech VECTOR enduro/racing speedometer/computer. I've connected the oil & water features which gives you both temperatures (current & max reached).
- Installed a keyed ignition switch for security with spare key.
- Mini mirrors.
- LED indicator kit front & rear.
- LED dash display for indicators & high beam.
- 12V socket.
- GPS mounting & power point.
- Fork bleeders.
- Headlight protector.
- Chain & rear sprocket shark fin for protection.
- Extended/XL foot pegs for improved handling & comfort.
- Extended gear lever.
- All wheel spokes are cross cabled tied.
- Heavy duty tubes.
- Frame protectors.
- Fuel level markings on all tanks.
- Genuine leather tail bag.
- Custom handle crossbar bag.
- Touring saddle bag (similar to Giantloop Great Basin bags).
- Wasn't required but for own peace of mind I installed new front & rear wheel bearings, rear shock bearings & heim joint.
- New brake pads front & rear.
- Custom built & reinforced side stand which is lighter and 1000x stronger than the crappy aluminium alloy original.
- High front mudguard kit included if you wish to convert.
- Spare air filter.
- Full service done.
- Full decal kit & rim tape.
- A few tools which are 660 specific.
- Comprehensive set of repair, parts & reference manuals (scarce & difficult to obtain as the factory does not make these available on their or their dealers' websites).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 716
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 691