• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Hein Gericke Tuareg LC3 Jacket and WITHDRAWN - BMW Rallye2 Pantaloon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_wes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
Hey everybody... I am selling my pimp suit. See attached photos... details as follows:

SOLD Hein Gericke Tuareg LC3 Jacket
Size: XXL
Price: R1 500

Features
- removable, waterproof Gore-Tex liner
- arm (full length, double zip), chest (with expansion loops) and back vents
- kickass armour (especially back protector)
- 2 chest pockets, 1 big back pocket, 2 waterproof pockets (lower front)
- leather panels on shoulders and elbows
- front closure zip / velcro with velcro collar with leather padding
- waist adjusters (2 each side, velcro) and expansion zippers on the sides at the bottom
- anti-stain coating on "beige" sections

Reason for selling? It's a little too big for me. I only kept it for the waterproofness (commuting in winter) but I no longer commute.
What's wrong with it? Just needs a good dry clean.

WITHDRAWN BMW Rallye2 Pants
Size: faded off the label. I usually wear a 38/40 pant (XL / XXL) and it fits well
Price: R900

Features:
- this is the predecessor to the current BMW pants - the Rallye2 Pro. It has all the same features, except it has no hip protectors
- vents on the side of the leg
- stretch panels
- plastic width adjusters at the sides
- removable, waterproof gore-tex liner
- the same brand / model / colour that Ewan McGregor wore in Long Way Round. Complete the look now!!  :imaposer:

Reason for selling? Doesn't match my other kit. Says BMW on it. Jokes. It doesn't fit over my big chunky enduro boots, but only because I wear a size 13... I've seen guys wear these over enduro boots without hassle. Because of my massive feet and thick calves, it's uncomfortable to tuck them into my enduro boots, so to be honest I'm better of with a MX or "freeride" pant
What's wrong with them? The mesh inside the one vent has a little hole in it, and the leather patches on the insides of the leg need to be replaced (Leather Forever would be able to do it). + they also need a dry clean

Strangely enough, the 2 sort of match. When covered in dust that is  :deal:

PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• pimp1.jpg
    pimp1.jpg
    241.7 KB
  • pimp2.jpg
    pimp2.jpg
    193.2 KB
  • TRGRALLYELCIII500.jpg
    TRGRALLYELCIII500.jpg
    37.2 KB