• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - KTM 990 Adventure (now R96k)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DogBreath

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
SOLD

Hi, I'm selling my KTM 990 Adv ABS, details below.

Model year: 2010
Mileage: 32300 km

Extras:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Leo Vince SBK slip-ons
[*]SW-Motech crash-bars
[*]SW-Motech tank bag
[*]SW-Motech sidestand foot enlarger
[*]KTM OEM pannier racks
[*]KTM Ergo seat
[*]Hyde headlight protector
[*]Alu carrier plate (a generic one from Dustriders)
[*]Optimate battery maintenance/charge cable (SAE type)
[*]WP fork protection decals
[*]Rear wheel converted to tubeless
[*]Extra KTM OEM bash plate [Edited 2020-01-28]
[/list]

• Brand new rear tyre: Bridgestone AX41
  • Front tyre: Anlas Capra X (about 50%)

The bike has a full service history: Up to 15000 km was done by KTM Cape Town. I serviced the bike myself at 22500 km and 30000 km (I have a complete record of all the work including invoices and pictures). The bike is absolutely fine, no issues at all.

I have all the keys (including the orange one), the key code card, owner's manual and service book.
Bike is registered in my name, papers are in order. License expires on 29-02-2020 (leap year day!)

Only one picture attached to this post (because it's such a pain in the ass to include them), picture taken on 18 Jan 2020. You can view the rest, including a short video, here (Google Photo Album): https://photos.app.goo.gl/bHhkcZpgvKV9wMbD8

I'll be keeping the bike at work (I don't really have space for it, I have 4 bikes in the garage - part of the reason I want/need to sell it).

I have not advertised anywhere else yet.  [Edited 2020-01-28] Now also on Gumtree.

Asking R96k, price negotiable to a point. I'm in no rush to sell it, as I'm reluctant to let go of her as it is.

You can PM me, or phone me at: zero eight two 849 87 three six if you want to view the bike (Pinelands).

Regards,
William

Attachments

• KTM_20200118_182407.jpg
    KTM_20200118_182407.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 874

Latest posts