• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Oxford soft panniers, I say old chap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westfrogger

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Turn any KLR into a pukka adventure bike: mount a set of Pommie panniers next to the crate and head for those hills. Adventure awaits you. Drums will beat and women will throw themselves across the road when they see what is clearly a hardened adventurer rolling into town. None of this shiny aluminium-drag-coefficient-of-a-plaasskuur-boxes crap. Stylish expandable Durillium Oxford panniers. These masterpieces are handmade by the very boating crew that beat Cambridge every year. The waterproof covers, included of course, are stitched from the losing boat's crew flag, and the internal rubber bands from the losing team's swimming trunks. Pack 48 (yes, forty-eight) litres of unadulterated adventure gear (that's 64 bottles of wine plus an opener; or over 145 cans of beer!). Or something like that.

But wait, there's more: one careful lady owner! (That would be my wife, not me – I am not careful, nor a lady)  :deal:

She says she's only used them once, and all that on a day trip. Bike riders from far and wide drooled at the mere sight of the pairing of pert panniers on her bike. She fought off admirers and muggies, all trying to get a closer look. While she found them awfully sporting what old chap, she is a spirited young lass whom seeks to sample ze Churmann experience wiz ze Ortliebens she bought from ze Herr Bonova, ja. Achtung! She vants only 55 Euros for zem, ja! Zat iss 800 zars only it iss. Ze Oxfort bags haben all ze original parten und bitz. Zat is eine grosser bargain.

Die bilder:

oxfords1-X2.jpg

oxfords3-X2.jpg

Look, ze wasserdicht covers und blinkenlights padz.
oxfords2-X2.jpg

Zend eine PM schnell! Oder klicken Sie hier email wended. Schnell junge!