• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD......Yamaha Rhino 700EFI for sale.....SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yami 900

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
Well, its time that I start getting things sorted out. As my toys are just collecting and some are neglected :-\

I have this beaut of a Rhino for sale. Its a 2009 Model and well looked after with 121.6 hours on the clock.
I am looking for R120K
The following items are added to make it most probably one of a few out there.

It has a full roll cage.
Roof over passenger compartment.
Has front adjustable windscreen.
Two side cables fitted to protect screen against branches
Its fitted with two rear bucket seats with 4 point safety belts. (seats can be removed)
Rear bin rubber mat.
It has a long range tank fitted. interconnected with main tank so only one fuel gage needed.
It has been Black Rhino Race Chip (can be programmed as you need it) Standard Chip is available.
Also has a Black Rhino performance clutch and belt fitted.
Been fitted with wider rims and bigger tires, which still looks new (Have old rims and tires as well)
Front hubs have spacer on.
Fitted with a winch. Never been used as it never gets stuck!
Extra battery box under hood for pump or what ever you wanna put there.

That most probably all. Cant think of any more at this time.

The rhino has only been used on family outing to Atlantis and the quad outrides. Never been raced.
If you would like to have a second opinion on it. Ping Buff. He knows it....we had a dynamic roll over with the standard wheels :peepwall: With no scratches or damages on the Rhino....o and on us. Just had a good laugh. :imaposer:
Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

• Rhino 1.jpg
    Rhino 1.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 346
  • Rhino2.jpg
    Rhino2.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 343
  • RandS.jpg
    RandS.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 298
  • Rhino Atl.jpg