Some research: Where do you spend most time reading RR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My work does not allow most of the photo hosts, so I only see white blanks where photo's are.
if it is an interesting read, I mark it and read at home.
I enjoy reading most RR's and rebuilts.
Thanks for a great site.

molomolo said:
At home.   At work Photobucket works.  I agree - keep the pic size to 300K or so?

Photobucket works. Has a good reputation.
I reduce my pics to 800px width. Perfect for most sites and for browsers. And images rarely exceed 170kb

Why not host the pics on the forum server and "link" the images as you would on an image hosting site.
That way you get the same experience, no blocking for work users, and the benefit of formatting your
RR as you wish.

Im lucky. Work does not block any of the pics on Wilddog.

However, do most of my surfing at home!!!

Wilddog is my favourite sight!!

Trip reports, Most are well written and enjoyable, however chapter 1 comes up fast 'n furious and the the balance takes forever and a day :). The photographs are amazing. Why don't I write a report, simple, How can I compete with such class acts :sip:.
Restoration section is magic but take soooo loooong to complete. And then there is the technical section absolute fantastic. :3some:
Tx. to all those that post you make the world a better place :) 

I'm blocked from some, usually those with writing inbetween. I usually only read those whose pictures I can see. Found Jupiters RR's very interesting, and could see his photos most of the time, there were only a few that were just white squares.

I can read at work when not busy    :spitcoffee:

Also read on my laptop or I pad at home and in bed.  Being a newbie here I spent a lot of time here to read all the old stuff

:sip:  :sip:  :sip:  :sip: