Sort of a ride report ...Thumper Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coxwain

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
I was playing around with some footage of a ride we did at the thumper bash and got a bit carried away.

Anyways ...Zanie , Lance , Preditor ...here it is , Enjoy  :thumleft:

[flash=680,585]https://www.youtube.com/v/z9xPOONyW_U[/flash]

Cool! I like the shot where the guys ride through the water crossing. How long did it take you to make the video? I know by watching Lance that these things take an obscene amount of time.

I ask, what is there NOT to like about biking. 

Very nice and good song choice !!

Got carried away...?

This is an excellent video and music!  :thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

HB 9 said:
Got carried away...?

This is an excellent video and music!  :thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

Why ...thank you kind sir  :biggrin:

Zanie said:
Cool! I like the shot where the guys ride through the water crossing. How long did it take you to make the video? I know by watching Lance that these things take an obscene amount of time.

Yep... that came out quite well, as did the shot of you doing the water crossing  :thumleft:

These things do take a lot of time, especially when you start messing around with special effects, but I enjoy it. Its a hobbie for me  :biggrin: 

Sir Alex said:
I ask, what is there NOT to like about biking. 

Very nice and good song choice !!

Thanks  :thumleft:

Nice one Uncle B.

Must ask who is that handsome devil riding in front off you most off the time :imaposer:

Preditor said:
Nice one Uncle B.

Must ask who is that handsome devil riding in front off you most off the time :imaposer:

Fug ...I don't know .....but he wouldn't pull over to let me pass ....... :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Schucks Coxwain...this is excellently put together...flippen fantastic...like the music as well. Well done!!!

Serfie said:
Schucks Coxwain...this is excellently put together...flippen fantastic...like the music as well. Well done!!!

Thanks Serfie ......you okes are going to make my head swell  :biggrin: