Southern Africa - Pillion style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant!!! Thanks for sharing, loved the video idea for a RR and you did it well. Enjoyed your video more than some of the "Pro Riders" videos, had good music and footage, was hugely dissappointed when it ended........wanted more  :thumleft:
Can't wait for your next Trip and RR, don't make us wait too long  :biggrin:

Tiger8 said:
Brilliant!!! Thanks for sharing, loved the video idea for a RR and you did it well. Enjoyed your video more than some of the "Pro Riders" videos, had good music and footage, was hugely dissappointed when it ended........wanted more  :thumleft:
Can't wait for your next Trip and RR, don't make us wait too long  :biggrin:

:thumleft:

Just found your RR Mort... will have a proper read thtu / kyk session later today. Cant believe it was 2008, seems like just yesterday you guys went.

jpcussen said:
Just found your RR Mort... will have a proper read thtu / kyk session later today. Cant believe it was 2008, seems like just yesterday you guys went.
Once that whelp of yours is weened, we can head to Malawi.. or Jan to Tanzania.. your sister is heading that way  8)

Awesome man - watched up to part 6 - what an adventure bud... loved the dancing lady at the patrol station and the tour guide with his sister and his kid on the boat. Epic Journey... inspires the heart. Going on a ride this weekend, 3 day trip up the west coast past Hondeklipbaai and the movies have got me stoked!

Just read trough the whole report.

That was awsome dude.

Super, thanks for sharing, only watched it now, well done. Can't wait to go for something like that as well........dreams........ :thumleft:

Most welcome. Without Dreams... what do we have?  ;)

had to stop watching on page one , it was all too brilliant and too enticing , those photos and clips mixed with the music just made me want to get on the bike and ride . will watch the rest when i can guarantee I wont leave me desk and F@# off into the distance

There is adventure in every trip. Well done guys. Best of all, it looks like you had a lot of fun  :thumleft:

jeff said:
had to stop watching on page one , it was all too brilliant and too enticing , those photos and clips mixed with the music just made me want to get on the bike and ride . will watch the rest when i can guarantee I wont leave me desk and F@# off into the distance

;) know the feeling...

netrom said:
Keep that Go Pro and I phone rolling Boet..  ;)

James you need to get hold of Dales and take him out on the plastics.. and don't let him worm out of it....

Glad you enjoyed it. was a lekker trip and would give all to be back on the road again ;D