Spin out to Calvinia etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Hondsiff Honda

Went on an awsome ride from CT to the cederburg and back roundabout with a stay over at the Sutherland hotel..BIG thanks to Wayne at Atlantic motorrad for the use of a BMW f800gs (I think Im gonna order one!!! .. its a totaly awsome bike..The cape is a totally amazing ride in and will be back soon")

jhy.jpg

hgt.jpg

juyt.jpg

road-to-c.jpg

Awesome pics :thumleft: I never thought of doing pics like that!!!!

PS. pity you spoiled the foties by putting a BMW in them ;)

Malibu said:
Bakkie, go jump in a lake!   :xxbah:

;D

Pistanslapped, apart from cropping did you photoshop then allot? what camera u using? SLR or normal mik & druk

Thanks Bakkie, Im sure a mik and druk would also do as good a job provided it can go wide enough ..I used an old canon 350d with a sigma 17-70 lens snapped withount taking my helmet off cause they pissed of at like 160km/h and I diddn wan get lef b hind ???
I cropped them like a panoramic would capture at 6x17 then photoshopped them with layers, blends and masks .. nothing fancy.

Myle en myle van f0kk0l :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just the way I like it! See you got very creative there with your D&B tools. Well done

LeonDude said:
Nice photies. I think I must put a camera with a wide angle lens on my wish list!

To be totally honest I would have preffered a mik an druk -- Its easier to whip out and shoot than a cumbersome slr in a ziploc..

Great pics pistanslapped!
For landscape photography, I reckon my litlte Panasonic LX2 is the beesknees ;D
10mp, 28-105 (equivalent) Leica lens, full manual as well.

Latest posts