SPRING SPECIAL ON SAVA MC60's CROSSOVER TYRES!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlingKing

Race Dog
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
We are having a spring special on these tyres  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

FACT: I don't like riding with crossover knobbly tires on my Adventure as I have managed on Annakee's all my time and I don't have to "look"  like an outrider tuff guy!
FACT: I have these tires on my Adventure since I got the bike......why......because I haven't felt the need to change them, they are that good!
FACT: They are fairly noisy....why......because they are knobblies choppie
FACT: So are the new Metzeler Karoo's noisy, so are the Annakee's for that matter, they are not a road tire, live with darker zone oke.
FACT: Yes, they are not going to give you 522 000 Kms tread life like some claim to get on the Heidenhau's or whatever? (where did this competition come from anyway, I don't even get 6000 Kms on an Annakee ffs)
FACT: They are the best crossover tyre I have ever ridden with on dirt. Braking - outstanding, thick sand - outstanding, mud - bloody surprising, shale and rock - outstanding.
FACT: On the road they handle like a 80/20 tyre, I and other very capable riders have ridden the '22', Golden Gate, Katse, and other hectic tar stretches and these never fail to amaze.
FACT: I have 7200 Kms on my front and 2122 Kms on my rear and they are still 40% left front and 40% rear
FACT: This tyre can handle the wet, oh hell yes, can it handle in the wet!
FACT: You've read various reports both good and bad, all related to mileage on these tires, but one thing no-one has ever bitched about is their capability in handling - both on and off-road. For the hard rider - don't expect more than 3500 Kms on the rear. For the average rider, I have seen some get 8000 Kms and more.
FACT: Kilo's on a tire is like fuel consumption - it can be debated till the freaking cows come to get fattened for the abattoir, everyone's throttle hand is different. Same as a Forum, everyone's opinion is different, some are opinionated (like me) some tell facts, some tell stuff that their need to be noticed tells them to type. Some don't tell.

FACT: These have now become the best selling tire package in the Universe, especially since the dumb clucks in the Govt. have managed to horse the exchange rate for a swill in the pond  :deal:

[size=10pt]Here is the deal - *drum roll* a set of the amazing SAVA MC60's will only cost you R 1799.00 including VAT!!! Yes you heard it R 1799.00[/size] ...... and if you buy now, you get the first set for R 1799.00 and the second set and the third set blah blah blah!

FACT: PLEASE NOTE: The only sizes are 150/70/17 rear and 110/80/19 front - i.e To fit R1200GS/GSA, Triumph Explorer and Yamaha XT1200 - NO there are no 21" fronts or weird KTM sizes  :lol8:
FACT: This price is only for a set, don't bother asking me for just a rear, I will charge you the same and use the front for the go-kart track bumpers
FACT: This price is Gauteng based, so if you need it outside of Gangsta's Paradisio, add R 180.00/set to the price for cartage to major centres.
FACT: You can have as many as you schmaak at this price
FACT: There is no further WD or Trade discount at this price
FACT: This price rules whilst current stocks last (about 90 sets left)
FACT: At this price - you are a dumbass if you don't buy a set and keep it in your garage until your tires are shot!

Guys'nGals, please one favour, I don't generally have time to swan around on the forum, so if I can ask you please to either call me to order on   082 450 8878 or [email protected] I would really appreciate it - this way I can respond quicker. As it is the orders have been going mad from the print ad.

Attachments

• MC60 front.jpg
    MC60 front.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 222
  • MC60 rear.jpg
    MC60 rear.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 224
  • MC60 GETaWAY 2.png
    MC60 GETaWAY 2.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 226
  • MC60 GETaWAY 1.png
    MC60 GETaWAY 1.png