Springbok Rallye 2011 - RR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark stop threatening us already…….just pull yourself to yourself and come visit…hehehehe.
Are you going to be at the national joll? :biggrin:

Nice phodies! Specially that one night shot with bike silhouette; real desktop art.

You do have some of the best riding!  Looks awesome!  :thumleft:

What a lekker weekend. Lekker rides, lekker camp site - rally thing, lekker company & WD buddies etc. This was the first long run I've now done with the F800GS, and all I can say is it a "hooligan" bike. Learnt alot about it, and I'm happy with it.  

So nice to kuir with the WC dogs again. Nice having Hando along too. :thumleft:  More to come I hope. ;D  So nice to go away, "ride hard" and all involved over the weekend get back home safely. MAGIC is say.

Thanks to Ian (The hilarios Irishman) for letting me savour, "the dark side" a bit  :thumleft:. That has now got me scheming. Who knows what happens one of these days. :mwink:

Till we meet again at the NAT BASH.   Looking forward to that one.  :biggrin:

A special thanks to FireCoast and Katherine, for participating in the weekend's activities. Always nice to have a few "roses" amoung the "thorns"  :biggrin: :thumleft:

Some mik & druk pics from PO's camera have surfaced.  ;D

En route to Seweweekspoort:
1. whitedelight
2. FC

Attachments

• IMG_1678 B.jpg
    IMG_1678 B.jpg
    180.6 KB
  • IMG_1681 B.jpg
    IMG_1681 B.jpg
    219.3 KB
Myself catching up after taking some pics: