Suggestion: Planning a Trip ride leaders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lito

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
Hi Guys and Gals,

I was wondering something this last week after reading the Ride Reports and planning a trip.

Specifically, that Andy XT660 put a lot of effort in organising a nice ride for the lads and gals. He then went out and recc'ed the route, and then led the same route on the Sunday proposed ride.

I know that that must have cost money. Not to mention time and effort - all precious commodities. So heres my suggestion to guys and gals going on a ride  and please tell me if its a kak idea or has some merit of sorts.

How about paying for a tank of gas for a ride leader when he puts so much effort into leading the ride. Split amongst the participants, it cant be more than R10 each. Heck, thats the cost of one beer. This is just a token gesture, not a paid for service, if you understand my meaning.

I am not talking about a bunch of ou's getting together for an impromptu ride, but when a leader has to plan the route, put some work in it, and take responsibility for all members safety.

Just a thought, let me know whatcha think.

Latest posts