Sunday 22nd July - Alberton Koppies, backroads to Blockhouse ride.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLRFegen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Howsit boys and girls
Okay so Alberton South has a nice little backroads section through koppies, Rivers, Bogs which you can take from Alberton side and ride all the way through to the Blockhouse in Meyerton. There is also a small MX track that is deserted that we can throw the bikes around on, Halfdaft knows where it is so he will show us.

Halfdaft and myself will be meeting at the Panaramo Flea Market shopping centre off Klipriver Drive (behind the Mulbarton Hospital) from 07h30 to depart at 08h00. Its not a very technical ride and if your a newbie you will enjoy it. It has some "rough" spots but nothing you cant get through. You need knobblies though or your slip and slid and wont have fun.

There is one real river crossing that depending on when you catch it can flow strong. Also it isnt really a ride you can plan, its more of a "we head in this direction" get to a dead end and turn around to "head in another direction" type ride and if we want to explore more we can do that.

If you keen mail me on [email protected] and my number is 0833867823.

Just want to clarify, this will be a rustige rykie. If guys want to push then they welcome to, the koppies are big and you will be able to open your bonies up and really have some fun. If guys want to hang back and enjoy the ride they also welcome to. Guys with heavier bikes are welcome. This isnt a rally, its just a few oaks who want to take a lekker Sunday morning ride.