Sup Sup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulforge

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT600
Hey everyone,

So although I didn't plan on signing up till I had my learners and a bike I don't like waiting.
Going for my second bike learners next week Thursday (for anyone in CPT not wanting to wait for their first or retry do yourself a favour and drive to Ceres. I organised to come in a bit late to work and went there this morning (at traffic dept at 8:30) and got a booking for next week VS a 2 to 6 month wait ANYWHERE in Cape Town.)

That aside, no  bike yet although my friend Geoff(I think he is prob signed as the_priest here) has been hounding me since he started riding so soon as I actually get my license the rest will follow.

As to the learners I got nailed in the controls section with those horrible questions about which combo you would never do (after scouring the forum I now know what the traffic dept "thinks" it should be). If anyone has any good mocks or a compilation of those "tricky" questions please PM me, I don't want to miss it again(my rules and signs I know backwards)

Anyway, back to work
-ciao