• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SUPER STRONG HEAVY DUTY ALUMINIUM BIKE STANDS FOR SALE R600 EACH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I am selling off most of the spares and other stuff from the late Gavin Williams ... he was a member here who sadly died from COVID at then end of July last year

First up is 25 of these aluminium bike stands that he had custom made for his collection of VMX bikes

They are very strong and can easily handle 300+ kg each ... I have personally loaded KTM 990s on them and they do not even flinch ...they will easily take the blunderbuss of a BMW GSA

They are very lekker to use when working on your bike ...both wheels are off the ground and the bike sits upright perfectly

They stand 400 mm high and have a flat top covered in rubber 255 mm square ...with a tray underneath to put tools and parts in

R600 each - please note they are used but all in excellent condition - bikes were parked on them before

These will cost you upwards of R1200 each new

Collect from me in Lakeside in Cape Town or I will courier to you at your expense

Please contact Justin on 082 520 1762

Attachments

• IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0209.JPG