• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Suzuki V Strom 1000cc MILAGE 7000KM ( NEW)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom
hi guys and gals! I have a Suzuki 1000cc 2010 V strom with 7000km on the clock for (sale) I actually am looking for someone who can just take over the instalments, the bike comes with 1 TOP BOX, 2 SIDE BOXES (GIVI), PRO TAPER HANDLE BARS, AN ICON HELMET, HEATED GRIPS AND A SET OF PERFECTO LEATHER CLOVES WITH CARBON FIBRE KNUCKLE PROTECTION. Monthly instalments are R1900 the total amount outstanding  is R93 000.00 the Bike is in mint condition only ever been used on the tar road never been in any type of accident what so ever. Please mail me at [email protected] or call me direct on 071 363 5413 if interested. Let me say again this bike is in 100% perfect show room condition. Interested and serious buyers will get pics sent via email or SMS if you prefer. (I'm not sure how to put a pic on this site) sorry for the inconvenience. I am situated in Centurion (Pretoria)