Swaziland ---- And the Three Musketeers-------

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shesha said:
Wish I had your skills Blazes ...  just you and three hotties ...  :drif: ... heaven indeed ... how did you pull that one off

Easy --- just be  yourself  -- let the Ladies enjoy the scenery and the ride without having any pressure on them to try and keep up with the men --Simple

Hi Blazes
Amazing report and brilliant adventure. Sure you all enjoyed the food. You make me most envious.

Hondsekierie said:
What a lovely ride.  One of the places I've never ridden.  Through which border post did you go?

@TG - You really take nice pics (even Blazes look like a pro :pot:) I would have loved to see the pics separated, visual impact better, but maybe it's just me ::)

Hi -- J -- Was awesome riding --as usual one of my favourite spots--Weather cool and --Rained the day before so all was just right.
Went through Oshoek border post.

Yep TG is quite the pro with the camera--first time she is using the new one --can't wait for her to----read the manual and then see what she does from there--- ::)

Pro's Gat --gonna give up riding and take up bowls --that looks scary for me in the air --must be the eye sight that's going and i cant see anything ahead of me----450TE for Sale --any offers  :peepwall:

Splash said:
Hi Blazes
Amazing report and brilliant adventure. Sure you all enjoyed the food. You make me most envious.

Hi Albert -----Sorry you missed this one ---the Hotel asked me where you were this time --needed to know if they should extend the menu for you  :mwink:

We need to go soon again --even if its just for a little riding and a --Lot of Food  ::)

Yefimovich² said:
looks hellava fun! Awesome!

Hi Nathan --were just talking about you this week-end --Hear you in Z---. Miss you on the rides ----

blazes said:
Yefimovich² said:
looks hellava fun! Awesome!

Hi Nathan --were just talking about you this week-end --Hear you in Z---. Miss you on the rides ----

I miss being on the rides, i can promise you that! Yip in Z, working non stop, have scouted some stunning roads, one in particular includes a river crossing on a pontoon.  :deal:

Hi RR--Not cheating --hehe.. 610 is resting a bit will use it next week end again---

Just love the little Hussie

blazes and his hussies?  :biggrin: Awesome pics TG  :thumleft: An absolutely brilliant riding area :thumleft:

Varadero said:
blazes and his hussies?  :biggrin: Awesome pics TG  :thumleft: An absolutely brilliant riding area :thumleft:

So --you and T goining us next time  ::)

blazes said:
Hi RR--Not cheating --hehe.. 610 is resting a bit will use it next week end again---

That thing must go like a scolded rat  :D

Rough Rider said:
blazes said:

That thing must go like a scolded rat  :D

Greased Lightning ---- ::)