TAKE OVER MY PROJECT's XR 200 R - 2 OFF PROJECT BIKES 82 AND 83

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treklaer

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer
Good day

I have recently completed an 1982 XR 500 R project which came out very nice. I then decided to also restore a 1982 XR 200R.

I was fortunate to find stored (for a long time) in a garage in Mosselbay 2 off XR 200R's, one complete and running 82 model and one 83 model of which the engine was stripped, twin carb. I was assured that all the parts and some new was in the crate. Also received several extra spares like kick starter, complete rear shock, front shocks, some plastics etc.

The bikes was not in good condition and it was obvious they were used very well, however I decided then to strip them down and to restore both. Currently the bikes is stripped and all spares tagged.

My plans got derailed recently as I was offered a permanent job overseas, therefore I would like to sell to someone who will restore these two bikes to their original glory. I have maybe paid to much for them in hindsight but I will let everything go for R6k.

If anyone interested please contact me on - 072 483 2255

Johan Gerber