Taking the Husky for a walk - EL to G'town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saklx650c

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hi, I  intend taking my new bike (Husky TE610) for a ride on the 24/05/2014 from EL to Grahamstown via hopefully lots of gravel and passes.  As a drunk crow flies that equates to approximately 400km.  The intention is to leave Farmarama and travel to Cathcart via Ferndale. From Cathcart to Fort Beaufort via Katberg Pass. From Fort Beaufort along the R344 which I assume is gravel (BigDom may want to chipin here). You can see the route in the attached picture.  The return leg is up to you.  You see it is my father inlaws birthday that day and the whole family are going to watch Selborne vs St Andrews (none of my kids(daughters only) are involved only nephews just in case you thought I am a kak dad) and whilst I enjoy watching rugby, I much prefer riding bike.  After the rugby and when I arrive we will be heading down to the coast (Kleinemonde) to spend the evening with the old bullet discussing the days game. I of cause will be blowing dust from nostrils hopefully and tending to some sjops.  Bike will then get a free ride home on my bakkie on Sunday after I have been surfing the day a way. 
If you are keen on joining in on this one sided affair please let me know - the more the merrier.
PS: it is not a race, but there will be limited 'smoke breaks'.
Let me know.

Attachments

• EL to GT.jpg
    EL to GT.jpg
    263.1 KB