Tenere 700 took me to the best pool in Halkidiki in Greece

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mallllias

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
Good evening everyone!
Last Saturday I went for 2 days to
Halkidiki, in Ouranoupolis in Greece specifically ,with the Tenere 700 is meant,
and I stayed in a hotel that had the best pool I've ever been to.
4 pools basically.
Everything was very old in general in the hotel,
but the pool he had was something else.
In other words, we are talking about a pure moto adventure excursion !!!!!
Here's the video and have a good rest of the summer guys!

Yassou Malllias! Hope you are keeping well. Thank you for the great video. I had a fantastic holiday in Kavala, or more specifically in the village of Zygos in the mountains. What a great part of Greece you live in, for me, it is the best part of Greece. Mountains, amazing beaches etc. Enjoy your travels..

Yassou Malllias! Hope you are keeping well. Thank you for the great video. I had a fantastic holiday in Kavala, or more specifically in the village of Zygos in the mountains. What a great part of Greece you live in, for me, it is the best part of Greece. Mountains, amazing beaches etc. Enjoy your travels..
Zygos village , yeap i know it... Kavala have one beautiful path in the mountain next to Zygos that drives you to a waterfall ..
The waterfall isnt something special , but the path is full with ''fairy tales'' !
Here the path and thanks man