The name says it all...Lost Aussie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LostAussie

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
G'day Everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself to the Site.  As you can see my name says it all....Lost Aussie...

I've been here working in South Africa full time for the past 12 months and prior to that I have been a regular visitor for the past couple of years working in East Africa and comming here to see a beautiful Saffie woman (of course). 

After parting ways and becoming friends, I decided to find a new love here and purchased a KLR 650 to get out and see as much of this fantastic country as I possibly could and I hit the road as often as I get a chance or when work down-time allows.

I was introduced to join the Site recently whilst at the local bike shop and I look forward to being able to join some of the rides if I can - or to just seeing others out there on the road. 

I hope I won't get too lost out there because I'm sure if I ask for directions I will have someone more than willing, to tell me where to go..... 

Lost Aussie