The Riemvasmaak Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost the dialogue as well as the pics i see! Fark
I'll check it out again later...i'm tired!

Awesome  :thumleft:

I read it and re-read it - what an amazing journey! It's reports like this that make this forum worthwhile :)

THe server hosters have been having hassles, hence the hiccups.
Best way is to type the whole thing out in Word, then cut and paste.

Come now PP!!! :thumleft: I want to see what you guys did the rest of the trip!!!!

Hi Pete. Good to see you back and alls well. Waiting to hear the rest of the details. I ended up getting new tubes in Springbok, then shot up to Vioolsdrif and the Bosbefok campsite. Then basically slabbed it back to Cpt as unfortunately I had some urgent business to attend to. Bummer. I think my next trip will be exploring the Springbok area, as there seems to be numerous tracks running thru the area, with nice koppies and hilly terrain to explore. Was real nice travelling with you guys and would like to hear how the rest of the trip unfolded. Cheers.

Riemvasmaak is not for sissies. Especially in this heat. Don't be hard on yourself. Try again in the winter. It is an truly amazing place. Waiting for the rest.