The Western Cape – A scenic wonderland full of surprises

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ride Kykdaar! Sorry we missed each other in the end. Next time... there's still a lot to see here ;D

Trailrider said:
Nice ride Kykdaar! Sorry we missed each other in the end. Next time... there's still a lot to see here ;D

Yes, pity you were back at work already >:D

Thanks for the good advice on the accomodation :thumleft: As I entered their lapa I saw a certain bike sticker on their window and told them that I could probably guess who put it there. Turns out I was right ;D

Hopefully there is a next time and we can hook up for a lekker ride.

Plenty of good riding down there, are you going to keep the stock handguards ? I would go for some Enduro Engineering or Cycra's, I'm just farkling again  :biggrin:

Sweet ...

Now where i seen that DR before ?  ;)

one thing i really wanted to do with it is baviaans , having done baviaans before wth a beeg an heavy bike i was looking forward to doing it with a nimble bike...sadly not to be... but u did it so the DR has done it.

sidetrack said:
Plenty of good riding down there, are you going to keep the stock handguards ? I would go for some Enduro Engineering or Cycra's, I'm just farkling again  :biggrin:

Pro-taper bars with handguards and a luggage rack is next priorities. Where can I check out the products you mention (who sells them?)

IceCreamMan said:
Sweet ...

Now where i seen that DR before ?   ;)

one thing i really wanted to do with it is baviaans , having done baviaans before wth a beeg an heavy bike i was looking forward to doing it with a nimble bike...sadly not to be... but u did it so the DR has done it.

;D Howzit "O",

Told you I wanted to do some tougher rides again :mwink:

I was really impressed with the DR because of it's low weight and nimbleness. I would have had a real hard time on a big bike considering the bad road conditions on the Eastern side.

Also, I must hand it to you - the D606 was the perfect tyre for the job. I will probably re-fit with the same in the future.

Congrats on your new bike! (Sorry if im a little late!)

Awesome ride you did there and that bike of yours is looking really sweeet!!

Btw - There's a pic of you in the BarkSA  :mwink:

Yefimovich said:
Congrats on your new bike! (Sorry if im a little late!)

Awesome ride you did there and that bike of yours is looking really sweeet!!

Btw - There's a pic of you in the BarkSA  :mwink:

Thanks man :thumleft:

Yes, I saw that pic - what a handsome boy hey? :mwink:

How's your bike coming along? Joining us for our slightly technical ride on Sunday?

Latest posts